Our desire is to offer you the best services, in compliance with all legal provisions in the field of personal data protection, especially the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”) and the principles set out therein, namely: legality, fairness and transparency; limitation to the specific purpose; data minimization; accuracy of data; storage limitation; integrity and confidentiality; responsibility.
- Details about our company.
- What information we collect when you visit our website.
- What information we collect when you contact us.
- What information we collect when interfering with our website.
- What information we collect is available at www.lucianandpartners.co.uk.
- Using automatic decision-making and profiling systems.
- How we collect information about you from third parties
- Disclosure and Additional Uses of Your Data
- Time of storing your data
- Secure your information
- Transferring your data outside of the European Economic Area
- Your rights to personal data
- Your right to object to data processing for certain purposes.
Data operator: Lucian & Partners SRL-D.
How we collect or obtain information about you:
By accessing the website www.lucianandpartners.co.uk
By subscribing to Newsletters.
We collect information about how you use our services, such as the types of content you are viewing or interacting with, the frequency and duration of activities to improve them, all gathered on the platform.
When you access our website, some data is collected through cookies and other similar technologies.
Occasionally and from third parties.
What information we collect when interacting with our website www.lucianandpartners.co.uk :
– name, IP, contact details, cookie information, information about the device used (for example, device type and web browser), information on how you use our website (what pages you have accessed), date / time where you visited our website and what you clicked on, the geographic location from which you visited our website (based on the IP address)
– the name of the business or business (if applicable), the VAT registration number (if applicable), enter any additional information you collect from or in connection with individuals.
How we collect information about you from third parties:
Applications, Web Sites, and Third Party Inserts within LUCIAN & PARTNERS SRL-D.
When using apps, websites or other third-party services that use or are integrated into our services.
If ownership or partial or total control of ownership of our Services and associated assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Providing information to partners and third-party clients.
We work with third-party companies that help us deliver and improve our Services, or use our advertising products or associated products, and this maintains the functioning of our companies and enables us to offer free services to people around the world.
Traders, service providers and other partners
We transfer information to retailers, service providers and other partners to resolve technical infrastructure services, analyze how we use our services, measure the effectiveness of our ads and services, provide customer support, facilitate payments, or conduct surveys and academic research
Time of storing your data.
Personal Data will only be used until the recruitment process is completed, and if you have opted to include it in our database, in any of the above ways, we will process it until you withdraw your consent in respect of this processing.
If Personal Data are required for financial and accounting purposes, they will be stored for this purpose for the period required by law (5 years from the close of the financial year in which the last processing took place).
If Personal Data is required for the purpose of defending our right before the courts of law, they will be stored for the period of prescription for the right of action or during the course of any litigation before the courts.
At the time of any of the above-mentioned situations, we will delete the Personal Data from our database and will take reasonable steps to request our clients to whom we have disclosed these Personal Data to remove them from their database.
Secure your information
We want the information you provide us to stay with us. That is why we will implement all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure their security against accidental destruction, loss, unauthorized disclosure. Our staff is trained in how we handle the information you receive, our customers and suppliers assume, in turn, confidentiality obligations, and our IT systems are so protected as to prevent as far as technology from now on, security incidents.
As far as our website is concerned, there are security measures for the servers hosting our web site, including antivirus, firewall, regular security and security scanning, vulnerability testing, testing systems intrusion
Transferring your data outside of the European Economic Area.
We mention that some of our customers may be from other EU countries or even from non-EU countries involved in the recruitment process, and we will forward Personal Data to the recruitment process. In the latter case, we will ensure that standard contractual clauses to guarantee the security of Personal Data are signed prior to the transmission of Personal Data.
Personal Information can be accessed incidentally by LUCIAN & PARTNERS SRL-D’s IT service providers (web-site hosting, information systems maintenance) as well as other service providers such as legal consultants (in case of litigation) auditors or collaborators directly involved in recruitment projects, but in all cases they will have temporary access and / or limited access only to the Personal Data they are accessing incidentally and only for the period necessary to provide the service. All our suppliers must comply with their confidentiality obligations.
Also, LUCIAN & PARTNERS SRL-D may put the Personal Data at the disposal of the Supervisory Authority, of the courts, in case of disputes, of other authorities of the state with control attributions, upon their request, or by a legal provision imposing a such disclosure, or for the defense of our legitimate rights and interests.
Your rights to personal data.
As we process personal data that you belong to, you have, in relation to LUCIAN & PARTNERS SRL-D, more rights granted by the legislation in the field of data protection. These rights are as follows:
to request the Company access to Personal Data (pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR) and which assumes the right to obtain a confirmation from the Company that it processes personal data that belongs to you, as well as information on: the purpose of the processing, the data categories processed, their recipients, their storage period, the existence of the right to request the rectification or deletion of Personal Data, the restriction of the processing or the right of opposition, the right to file a complaint before a supervisory authority, if there is a decision-making process whether decisions are taken solely as a result of automatic processing of personal data, data are transferred to third countries and what safeguards have been implemented by us in order to ensure the security of the transferred data;
to request the representatives of LUCIAN & PARTNERS SRL-D to rectify, without undue delay, Personal Data that no longer corresponds to the current situation, pursuant to art. 16 of GDPR; LUCIAN & PARTNERS SRL-D will periodically update the databases, in which case you will be able to receive requests in this respect. However, please contact us as soon as the Personal Data you have submitted to us has changed to make the necessary updates.
to withdraw your consent to the processing of Personal Data and to request their deletion, with the notice that withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing under this consent, prior to your withdrawal or in other cases provided by art. 17 of the GDPR;
to request the restriction of the processing until the rectification of the Personal Data or, insofar as you will oppose the processing, until the time of resolving this request OR in other cases provided by art. 18 of GDPR;
to oppose the processing of Personal Data for the purpose of receiving Newsletters, pursuant to art. 21 of GDPR;
to address you with a complaint before an authority supervising the processing of personal data or courts;
if and to the extent that the legal conditions are met, you will also have the right to data portability.
Your right to object to data processing for certain purposes
For any questions regarding the above, and for the exercise of any of your rights, you may address us with a written request to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address of the Company’s headquarters.
If you wish to notify the deletion of your personal data or you want to be notified that it is not stored in any form in the LUCIAN & PARTNERS SRL-D database you can submit a request to the official email address: email@example.com
“Essential” cookies are automatically placed on your computer, laptop or any device that can access or act on the company’s website. The basic information about essential cookies can be found in the section
below, titled “About cookies.” Information on how consent is given to non-essential cookies and other technologies and how to withdraw this consent is found in the section below, entitled “How to accept or reject cookies.”
- About Cookies.
- Types of cookies used.
- Essential cookies.
- Non-essential cookies.
- How to accept or reject cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent by a web site’s server to a web browser (web browser: IE, Firefox, Opera), RAM, or hard drive and then stored there. They can be used for different purposes, such as personalizing the site according to a user’s needs, helping a user navigate the website, improving the quality of the website for the user, or storing the user’s preferences and information connection.
Essential and non-essential cookies.
Cookies can be classified as “essential” or “nonessential”.
Essential Cookies: Has one of the following two features:
- are used exclusively to make or facilitate communication on a network; or
- Are strictly necessary to provide an online service (such as our site or a service on our website) that you have requested.
Non-essential cookies: These do not fall under the definition of essential cookies because they are not strictly necessary for the operation of a site or its services, such as cookies used to analyze behavior on a website (“analytical” ) or cookies used to serve ads.
Session and persistent cookies.
Cookies can be of two types: “session” and “persistent” depending on the storage period after placing them in your browser.
Session Cookies: Stay on the device as long as the web browser is open. They expire when the web browser is closed.
Persistent cookies: expire at a fixed point in time or if they are manually deleted from the web browser.
How to accept or reject cookies.
You can manage your Cookie settings in the browser you are using. Follow the instructions provided by the browser to accept, remove, or reject cookies. Please note that our cookies play an important role in our service. If you decide not to accept it, this could affect the availability and functionality of some of our features that make our online platform easy to use and attractive. For example, when you disable cookies, you may need to log in at each visit.
You can accept or reject some or all of the cookies (for example, by blocking all third-party cookies) by adjusting your browser settings. How to do this can be found by accessing the following links for the most popular Web browsers:
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=ro
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
– Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=ro_RO
To delete cookies that were previously placed in the browser, you must select the option to delete the browsing history, making sure that the cookie deletion or deletion option is enabled when doing so.
You can opt out of Google Analytics by installing the browser extension available here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Details about us
- Your responsibility for other people accessing our website using your device or internet connection
- Availability of our website
- Your account details
- The property of the materials on our website
- Allowed Uses of our Website Materials
- Prohibited uses of our website
- Links to our website
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- RESTRICTIONS ON AGELegea și jurisdicția în vigoare.
Details about us
Lucian & Partners S.R.L.-D, with its headquarters in Bucharest, Str. Iuliu Maniu, Nr. 67, Bl. 6P, Sc 1, Ap 23, sector 6, registered with the Trade Registry under the number J40 / 5996/2015, with CIF RO 34531120, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org operates the website: www.lucianandpartners.co.uk
Your responsibility towards people who visit our website using your device or internet connection.
Availability of our website.
We do not guarantee or warrant that:
The website will be available at any time or from any geographic location;
- b) Your access to the site will be continuous or uninterrupted;
- c) The website will be accessible or optimized for all browsers, computers, tablets, phones, etc.
We reserve the right to suspend access in whole or in part to the website for any reason, including for commercial or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, updating content, periodic maintenance or solving any problems I have could meet.
Our website is provided only to users in Romania. Although it is possible to access the website from other countries, we do not make any statement regarding the compliance of our website with the legal requirements in force in any jurisdiction other than Romania.
(b) we consider any changes we make on our website, including, but not limited to, any new features or functionality we provide, any adjustments to the means by which we provide you with notices or any changes made content, purpose or availability of the website;
(c) we accurately describe our current data processing activities so that you keep abreast of our latest practices;
(e) Ensure that our documentation complies and will continue to be in compliance with all applicable applicable laws, regulations and guidelines.
Ownership of the materials on our website.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyrights and other intellectual property rights on our website and its content are either owned by us or licensed to us. All these rights are protected by intellectual property laws in Romania, and all rights are reserved to us. Any use of the website and its content, unless expressly authorized in this document, is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted here are reserved by us.
Information and content on our site provided under an independence relationship.
- b) The content of our site is not designed as advice. You do not have to rely on any content of our site for any purpose and you should seek independent professional advice before deciding to base any action on any content available on our site.
- c) We offer no guarantee, express or implied, that any content or materials available on our site are accurate, complete or updated periodically.
Allowed Uses of our Website Materials.
- a) The content on our site is provided only for personal, private and non-commercial use. You can print or distribute the content on our website for personal, private and non-commercial purposes, and make others within your organization aware of the content on our website. You may not extract, reproduce or distribute the content of our website for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
- b) Whenever you print, download, distribute or transmit content on our website to others, you must not add or delete or change the text on our site, you must not change any image, in any way, do not remove any accompanying text from such images, materials, or graphics, and you must ensure that all content transmitted to a third party is an accurate representation of the content as it appears on our site.
- c) It is forbidden to use any data mining or mining technology or any other similar tools of third parties for the extraction or reproduction of any data or content on our site without our prior written consent.
- d) Whenever you transfer any content or materials from our site to anyone, you must be credited as authors of such content or materials (or other authors, whenever they have been credited to us) at the time in which you submit this content or materials.
Prohibited uses of our website.
- b) Without our prior written consent, you are prohibited from accessing, intervening, destroying or disrupting in any way:
– our site or any part thereof,
– our systems,
– any hardware or equipment or any of the networks on which our site is hosted,
– any software we use to create or modify the website or make your site available
– or any hardware, equipment, network, server, software or technology owned or operated by us or any third party.
- a) for any purpose unlawful or in any way violating the applicable local, national or international laws or regulations;
- b) for any fraudulent purpose;
- c) to make any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or direct or indirect marketing to anyone by any means;
(d) for the loading, hosting or transmission of viruses, malware, adware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, loggers, logical bombs or other malicious programs or codes that may affect the use or operation of our Web site, our systems
- e) for communicating with or for injuring children; or
- g) It is forbidden to submit any information about you if you are under 18 or any other person who is:
Under the age of 18;
If you are 18 years of age or older, if you have not received prior written consent to transmit information about them.
- h) It is forbidden to send us information that is considered “sensitive personal information”. “Sensitive personal information” is information about you or any other person who discloses racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of trade unions, genetic data, biometric data, information on health, life sexual orientation or sexual orientation.
- i) If you intentionally or intentionally forward such information, you will be deemed to have agreed to the processing of this information on the basis of Article 9 (2) (a) of Regulation general privind protecția datelor (Regulamentul (UE) 2016 / 769).
Links to other Web sites.
- a) Links to third-party content or sites may appear on our site periodically. We are not responsible for the content of any websites accessible through any link (s) on our site. Any content on third-party websites is beyond our control and we do not guarantee that such content is suitable for use or viewing, legal or fair.
Links to our site.
- a) You are prohibited from publishing links to our site on other websites owned by you without our prior written consent.
- b) If you have obtained the consent to publish links to our site:
– Whenever you publish a link to our website on any other site, you agree that you will do so in an appropriate manner and not in any way defamatory or contemptuous of us which may cause harm to us or our business;
– it is forbidden to publish links to our site to suggest any form of partnership, collaboration, affiliation, business relationship with us if this affiliation does not exist and in any case prior written consent .
- c) We may withdraw permission to post links to our website at any time. If you withdraw permission to post links to our website and inform you about it, you must immediately remove any link to our site.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
We do not limit your liability if it would be illegal to do so, for example, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. Where applicable law does not allow all limits of liability below apply limitations shall apply only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WE WILL NOT BE (INCLUDING PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, affiliates, OFEIŢERII, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS) LIABLE TO YOU INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE PROHIBITED, , IN CONNECTION WITH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
(a) USE OF OUR SITE;
(b) ANY CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA;
(C) any inability to access the site WE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY interruption, suspension or withdrawal SITE OF OUR (for whatever reason);
(D) any use of any content or material from the site ulula OUR YOU INCLUDING any decisions based on the content or subject;
(E) ANY LOSS OF ECONOMIES, PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS OR REVENUES;
(f) ANY REMEDY OF REPUTATION
(g) ANY OTHER, SUCCESSIVE OR INDIRECT, INDIRECT,
AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPAIR OR CORRECTION COSTS IN THE EVENT OF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES OR PENALTIES.
WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE AVOIDED IN RELATION TO THE USE OF A FREE DELIVERY UPDATED OR FOR DAMAGES WHICH HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY YOU. IN THE EVENT THAT THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLATION WERE NOT CORRECTLY OR THAT YOU HAVE THE MOST RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS.
You explicitly agree that we will not be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage to the foregoing is entirely based on your actions.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARE LIABLE TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR ACTIONS OR OCCASIONS, SUCH DAMAGES WILL NOT CONSTITUTE A VALID REASON TO REMOVE ANY USE OF THE WEB SITE, SERVICES, PROPERTIES, PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER CONTENT OF US.
To the extent that any of the provisions of this clause 13 (EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY) are inapplicable as total exclusions of liability, they shall be construed as
limitations of liability, limiting our liability to you to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You (and also any third party for or on behalf of which you manage an account or activity on our website) agree to defend us (at our request) to indemnify us against any claim, liability, including, without limitation, legal fees and costs resulting from or in any way related to any of the following (including as a result of your direct website activity or those performed on your behalf):
(a) uploading your material, accessing or using the website;
(c) violation of third parties’ rights, including, without limitation, any violation of any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or the right to privacy;
(d) violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances, or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authority, including, but not limited to, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; or
(e) any distortion by you of the content of the website
- f) You will fully cooperate when you request us to defend any claim. We reserve the right to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON THE BASIS OF THE PRINCIPLES “EXACTLY HOW IS CREATED”, “WHEN AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL AFFECTED IMPLICATIONS.” TO THE EXTENT THAT THIS WORK IS AUTHORIZED BY LAW, NO DECLARATIONS OR WARRANTIES, OR ANY CONFIRMATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO:
(A) THE SERVICE;
(B) THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE;
(C) THE USER’S CONTENT; OR
(D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO THE WEBSITE.
WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, INTEGRATION BY ANY SYSTEM AND SAFETY AGAINST VIRUSES.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, REPRESENT AND CONFIRM YOUR ACTIVITY. I AM LEGAL IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU ACCESS OR USE THIS SERVICE.
WE DO NOT SUPPORT ANY CONTENT ON THIS SITE AND EXPRESSLY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITLED FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (REAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGE), INJURY, DISCLAIMER, LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE BASED ON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT APPEARED ON THIS SITE.
Age restrictions on the use of our site.
Our website and all products or services available on or through our website are not intended for use by people under the age of 18.
IF YOU ARE AGE OF 18 YEARS, YOU MUST NOT USE YOUR SITE, PURCHASE, OR PROVIDE TO BUY THE BREATH OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR PROVIDE YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF. OR ABOUT ALTCINEVA.
We do not intentionally process data about anyone who is under the age of 18.
Law and jurisdiction.